Sustainable Storefronts is a proven voluntary program implemented by the ReReRe Plastics Working Group with Phoenixville Borough to encourage local businesses to practice sustainability and promote the businesses that do!
Stores and Restaurant owners would do the following:
Restaurants, Bars and Cafes – Implement 3 of the 5:
- Use recyclable paper bags for takeout.
- No plastic straws, biodegradable by request.
- No Styrofoam.
- No single-use plastic takeout containers.
- 100% reusable wares for onsite dining.
Retail Stores – Commit to both (2):
- Use recyclable paper bags.
- Encourage customers to bring their own bags (BYOB).
I Am Interested in This Initiative. How Can I Find Out More? If you would like to know more about the Sustainable Storefronts Initiative or would like to volunteer to help make this initiative a reality, please email Sally Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Contact us.